OSHA Safety First Safety Sign: Keep This Area Clean
Instruct workers to keep designated areas clean and promote a safe work environment.
- Instruct employees to keep designated areas clean
- Clean, obstruction-free work areas prevent injury
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Safety first header indicates specific safety-related instructions or procedures that are related to safe work practices
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
OSHA Safety First Safety Sign: Watch Your Step
Encourage safe practices and prevent injury by reminding associates to watch their step.
OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Hair Covering Required
Prevent contamination by keeping hair out of food or sensitive equipment.
Safety Sign: Good Housekeeping Is The Key To Safety
Instill good housekeeping habits in employees to keep them safe in the workplace.
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Alerts employees and visitors of the presence of dangerous infectious waste materials.
Safety Sign: Eating And Drinking Permitted Only In The Lunchroom
Restrict eating to the lunchroom only to prevent unsafe spills or contamination.
Safety Sign: Keep This Area Clean - Your Mother Isn't Here So Clean Up After Yourself
Playfully encourage employees to behave like adults and clean up their own messes.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.