OSHA Safety First Safety Sign: Stay Alert - Don't Get Hurt
Remind all readers to stay alert on the job to avoid any accidents or injuries.
- Place helpful reminders to stay safe around the facility
- Emphasize the need to focus on safety to avoid accidents
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Safety Banners: Safety Protects People - Quality Protects Jobs
Explain how working safely and producing quality work benefits all employees.
GHS Safety Data Center: Safety Data Sheets
Essential to have in any facility, SDS identifies safety procedures and data to follow.
Safety Sign: Fish Only
Encourage proper food handling by designating fish only areas.
OSHA Caution QuickTags™: Unsafe - Do Not Use
Inform all readers of a equipment deemed unsafe and tag it out with a QuickTag™.
Bilingual OSHA Danger Safety Tags: Tags By-The-Roll- This Tag & Lock To Be Removed Only By Person Shown On Back
This tag is crucial to safety and should only be removed by authorized personnel.
Safety Tag: Returned Stock
Tag is ideal to mark returned stock, and provides ample room for comments
Custom motivational products and Digi-Day Electronic Scoreboards lead the way in a parade of protection. Enter a new generation of safety made up of moving message displays, banners, posters, window and wall graphics, motivational signs and products that drive your company to work healthy.