OSHA Safety First Safety Sign: Watch Your Step
Encourage safe practices and prevent injury by reminding associates to watch their step.
- Post near entryway to an area containing dangerous walking condiitons
- Remind workers and customers to watch their step
- Prevent accidents caused by tripping over obstacles
- Pictogram illustrates danger
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Safety first header indicates specific safety-related instructions or procedures that are related to safe work practices
OSHA Safety First Safety Sign: Keep This Area Clean
Instruct workers to keep designated areas clean and promote a safe work environment.
Document and keep a permanent record of confined space entry procedures.
Food and Lunchroom signs notify people to keep lunchrooms and cafeterias clean, also to let you know where food, beverages, and smoking are permitted.
Safety Sign: Hair Nets Required Beyond This Point
Let workers and visitors know they will need a hair net to enter into the next area.
OSHA Safety First Safety Sign: Put Tools Back In Their Proper Place
Having tools in their proper place increases productivity and keeps the work area safe.
Biohazards and Bloodborne Pathogen signs warn of potential exposure to a wide range of severe biological hazards.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.