Bilingual Safety Sign: Stop
Clearly identify when employees need to stop in both English and Spanish.
- Bilingual signs help protect all your workers
- Octagon shape clearly identifiable by all employees
- Available in 12 inch and 18 inch
- Choose from Vinyl or Dura-Vinyl for adhesive options
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Close Clearance
OSHA-compliant signage warns of close clearance in order to prevent accidents and injury.
Safety Sign: Shipping
Clearly label your shipping department to avoid confusion and help visitors.
Bilingual Safety Sign: No Parking - Fire Lane - Keep Clear At All Times
Inform all personnel of a fire lane in which no parking shall be performed.
Forklift Parking Area Safety Sign: Keep Clear
Warn people of areas where forklifts are parked with this safety sign.
Crossing Sign: Front End Loader
Inform road-users of a section of the roadway designated for front end loaders.
Capacity signs let workers know the maximum weight limit that is allowed in certain areas