IMO Evacuation & First Aid Sign: Survival Craft Distress Signal
Notify all passengers of the location of a survival craft distress signal.
- IMO Safety Signs contain symbols for immediate recognition of instructions, directions, and identification to the crew, workforce, contractors, visitors, and public in an on-board emergency
- Notify passengers of the location of a flare on the vessel or survival craft
- Glow signs ensure signs are visible in low light
- Made of .060" bonded polycarbonate to be impact-resistant
- Signs are visible in light and dark with green-yellow glow surface
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor usage and available as flexible self-adhesive and plastic sign
- Both materials have the surface sealed with a UV protective coating to protect the image against fade, dust, dirt, and splash
Selected Material Details
- 10+ hour glow-rated (10-mil thick) film
- UV protective coating
- Withstands water and chemical splashes
- Endures tough environments
- Service temperature range: -30° to 175°F
- Rounded corners with 3/16" mounting holes on most sizes, will be adjusted for larger sizes
Brushed Aluminum 3D Projection™ Sign: Men
Inform all personnel of the location of a men's restroom in a facility.
Octagon Shape Signs
Shape Safety signs help employees and visitors identify safety signs in a cluttered, confu
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
RESTROOM AND ACCESS ADA BRAILLE SIGNS
The American Disabilities Act says that Braille signs are to be designated to permanent rooms such as restrooms, room numbers, and exit signs.
All signs, labels and tags come in glow-in-the-dark material for situations such as power outages, or just being able to see them without light.
Glow-In-The-Dark Safety Sign: (Muster Point)
Identify a location for evacuees to assemble and be accounted for during an emergency.