OSHA Warning Safety Sign: Emergency Exit - Do Not Block
Identify an emergency exit and require that it remain accessible.
- Mark an exit to be used in an emergency
- Communicate the need to keep the door clear
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Warning header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Safety Sign: Fire Extinguisher - Keep Clear
Safety sign is available in both English and Spanish to meet your signage needs.
Fire Extinguisher Label: Fire Extinguisher Inside (Two-Line Red On White)
Inform readers of a fire extinguisher located inside a building or facility.
Safety Sign: Fire Alarm (Red Background)
Make the purpose of an alarm obvious by clearly labeling it with a sign.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Full Face Respirator Must Be Worn In This Area
Alert workers that full facial PPE must be worn if they are entering work area.
Safety Sign: Evacuation Assembly Point
Clearly mark a location for everyone to gather in case of an emergency evacuation.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Respirator Must Be Worn In This Area
Caution employees that work area they are entering will require the use of a respirator.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.