OSHA Warning Safety Sign: Gasoline
Sign alerts employees and workers of any areas containing gasoline.
- Large font is easily readable
- Affix anywhere gasoline is present
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Warning header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
ANSI Danger Safety Sign: Flammable Gas
Safety Label: Gas Oil Mix
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Natural Gas
Safety Label: Heating Oil - May Exceed 500 PPM Sulfur - Warning Federal Law Prohibits Use In Highway Vehicles Or Engines, Or In Nonroad Locomotive Or
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Safety Sign: Not Odorized
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.