OSHA Warning Safety Sign: Hot
Multipurpose sign warns of excessively hot materials, equipment, surfaces, and more.
- Available in multiple sizes and materials for a wide range of applications
- Prevent burn injuries by posting sign in the workplace
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Warning header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
Safety Sign: Read SDS Before Using
Safety Label: Empty Cylinder - Do Not Use
Bilingual OSHA Notice Safety Sign: SDS And The Written Hazardous Communication Program For This Workplace Is Located In Foreman's Office
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Locked Out Do Not Operate
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.