OSHA Warning Safety Sign: Laser Operating
Ensure workers know that lasers are in operation by posting this safety sign.
- Lasers in operation can cause skin or eye damage
- For flat or slightly curved indoor areas, Plastic signs work well
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Warning header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Plastic Chain Links
Set up a barrier quickly and economically with plastic chain and stanchion posts.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Laser Area
Let people know they are about to enter into a laser area by posting this safety sign.
Fire Safety Sign: Fire Extinguisher
Always make sure personnel knows where the fire extinguisher is in case of an emergency
Slide-Lock System Safety Sign Insert: Radioactive Material
Warn personnel that materials are radioactive and pose a health risk to them.
Safety Sign: Restricted Area
Inform people that a radioactive area is restricted to protect them with this sign.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Laser Beams - Do Not Look Directly At Laser Lights
Prevent eye damage, including blindness, by ensuring everyone avoids looking at lasers.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.