OSHA Warning Safety Sign: Laser Operating
Ensure workers know that lasers are in operation by posting this safety sign.
- Lasers in operation can cause skin or eye damage
- For flat or slightly curved indoor areas, Plastic signs work well
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Warning header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Laser Area
Plastic Chain Links
Fire Safety Sign: Fire Extinguisher
Slide-Lock System Safety Sign Insert: Radioactive Material
Safety Sign: Restricted Area
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Laser Beams - Do Not Look Directly At Laser Lights
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.