OSHA Warning Safety Sign: Pesticide Storage Area
Alert others to the potential hazards posed by pesticides stored in the area.
- Bold warning heading and skull-and-crossbones pictogram conveys danger
- Ensure others understand that potentially hazardous pesticides are stored in the area
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Warning header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Safety Labels: Toxic
This danger label indicates the presence of toxic substances or materials.
Safety Sign: SDS And Right To Know Information
Allow your employees to easily locate where SDS and Right-To-Know Information is found.
ANSI Warning Safety Label: Children Can Fall Into Bucket And Drown.
Remind others of the hazards buckets can pose to small children.
Safety Sign: Explosives
Warn personnel and visitors there are explosives in the area to prevent accidents.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Hot Pipes
Alert others to the presence of hot pipes in order to prevent burn injuries.
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Sulfuric Acid
Advise all employees that sulfuric acid is in use or being stored in the area.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.