OSHA Warning Safety Sign - Pinch Point
Help improve workplace safety by warning employees of pinch points in the area
- For use on machinery with pinch points
- Keep employees' hands and fingers safe by warning of dangerous pinch points
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Warning header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Electrical Safety Labels
Conveyor signs are used to warn of potential safety hazards associated with conveyor syste
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Keep Hands Clear When Equipment Is Running
OSHA-compliant label will help improve safety around running equipment.
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Do Not Operate Without Guards In Place
Ensure proper machinery safety protocols are followed by posting this label.
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Do Not Use Compressed Air
Warn workers against using compressed air which can potentially spread harmful particles.
Equipment Safety Labels
Automatic Start, Stop and Switch signs identify key switches for equipment operation and safety.
OSHA Caution Safety Label: Shut Off Machine When Not In Use
Remind workers to shut off machinery when it's not being used.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.