OSHA Warning Safety Sign: This Facility Contains One Or More Chemicals Known to the State of California to Cause Cancer, Birth Defects
Alert others to the presence of dangerous chemicals known to California to cause harm.
- For use in California facilities
- Alerts others to the presence of dangerous chemicals in the work environment
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Warning header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Do Not Drink This Water
Warn others of the dangers of consuming non-potable water with this safety label.
ANSI Warning Biohazard Safety Label: Authorized Personnel Only.
Mark areas where access is restricted due to biological hazards with this ANSI label.
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Board communicates confined space requirements and holds related permits.
Confined Space Permits: Sewer Entry Permit
Permits document the entry procedure and are kept as permanent records.
ANSI Notice Safety Sign: Keep All Cylinders Secured And Upright.
Use this sign when storing cylinders of compressed gas to ensure proper handling.
OSHA Notice Cylinder Sign: Keep All Cylinders Chained
Remind all personnel to keep cylinders chained at all times.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.