ANSI Warning Safety Sign: Unlawful To Operate This Equipment Closer Than 20 Feet To Overhead Power Lines
Warns employees that unlawful use of equipment within 20 feet of high voltage lines.
- Relays important safety message regarding equipment use and the law
- Bold ANSI header and graphic makes sign easily distinguishable
- Newer ANSI-style signs and labels are gaining in popularity and are recognized by OSHA as an acceptable safety notification device
- Warning header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Caution Safety Label: Unlawful To Operate This Equipment
Protect others by reminding workers that equipment should be kept away from high voltage.
Really BIGSigns™ Safety Sign: No Trespassing
Alerts people that they're about to enter a private property area with restricted access.
ANSI Danger Safety Label: This Unit Has More Than One Power Source
Reminder that equipment must be turned off from more than one source before servicing.
OSHA Danger Safety Label: 13800 Volts
Warn employees of 13800 volt breaker boxes with this OSHA safety label.
Hard Hat Stickers: Qualified Rigger
Keep personnel safe by identifying qualified personnel with helmet decals.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Electrocution Hazard - Death or Serious Injury
Alert employees of OSHA guidelines for operating cranes near live power lines.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.