ANSI Warning Safety Sign: Unlawful To Operate This Equipment Closer Than 20 Feet To Overhead Power Lines
Warns employees that unlawful use of equipment within 20 feet of high voltage lines.
- Relays important safety message regarding equipment use and the law
- Bold ANSI header and graphic makes sign easily distinguishable
- Newer ANSI-style signs and labels are gaining in popularity and are recognized by OSHA as an acceptable safety notification device
- Warning header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
OSHA Caution Safety Label: Unlawful To Operate This Equipment
Really BIGSigns™ Safety Sign: No Trespassing
ANSI Danger Safety Label: This Unit Has More Than One Power Source
OSHA Danger Safety Label: 13800 Volts
Hard Hat Stickers: Qualified Rigger
Wallet Card: Overhead Crane Hand Signals
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.