ANSI Warning Safety Sign: Unlawful to Operate This Equipment Closer Than 20 Feet to Overhead High-Voltage Lines
Warn employees that it is unlawful to use equipment nearby overhead lines.
- Ensure employees understand inherent dangers in operating equipment near high voltage lines
- Bright orange ANSI header and pictogram make this sign stand out
- Newer ANSI-style signs and labels are gaining in popularity and are recognized by OSHA as an acceptable safety notification device
- Warning header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Russian Bilingual ANSI Danger Visual Alert Safety Sign: Forklift Traffic Area
Inform all personnel of a section of a facility in which forklift traffic is prevalent.
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Alerts employees and visitors of the presence of dangerous infectious waste materials.
ANSI Danger Safety Label: Forklift Traffic Area
Alert others to the presence of forklifts in the area so they can remain alert.
ANSI Visual Alert System (V.A.S.™) conforms to the guidelines of ANSI Z535 for identifying potential hazards.
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign - Authorized Personnel Only
Warn employees of biohazards in the area and limit access to authorized personnel only
Safety Label: Overhead Crane Hand Signals
Safety label quickly highlights hand gestures for directing an overhead crane.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.