OSHA Danger Lockout Tag: Do Not Operate - Maintenance Department
Lock out machinery and inform readers not to operate the corresponding device.
- Properly lock out machinery and equipment in the facility or workplace to ensure safety of all personnel
- Available in three languages
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Pulp-free – no wood pulp or paper content – will not rip or break down in moisture
- Pliable, 10-mil polyolefin-based material, with 3/8" hole
- Ideal for indoor use and short-term outdoor exposure
- Scuff-resistant, matte surface is easy to write on
- Can be printed on both sides, perforated, sequentially numbered, and barcoded
OSHA Danger Lockout Tag: Do Not Operate
Lock out machinery and inform readers not to operate the related device.
OSHA Danger Self-Laminating Safety Tag: Locked Out
Self-laminating safety tags are the perfect choice when extreme durability is needed.
OSHA Danger Lockout Tag: Equipment Lock Out - A Life Is On The Line
Lock out equipment and inform personnel that a life is at stake.
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Alerts employees and visitors of the presence of dangerous infectious waste materials.
Loop 'n Lock™ Tie Tag OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Locked Out - Do Not Operate
Loop 'n Lock™ tags are ideal for tagging materials or equipment for the long term.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.