OSHA Danger Safety Tags: Do Not Operate - Equipment Locked Out
Prevent machinery from being accidentally activated while repairs are being made.
- Hang lockout tag when working on equipment and machinery
- Avoid injuries from operating equipment in need of maintenance
- Make it clear that a machine is not to be used at this time
- Lockout tag is required to mark and identify the lockout situation
- Spaces on tag to write in lockout info – personnel involved, completion date, and additional notes
- Available in 3 materials in packs of 5 or 25
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Identify clearly and alert staff to cautions with durable safety tags that work effectivel
OSHA Danger Lockout Tag: Do Not Operate - Production Department
Lock out machinery and inform readers not to operate the corresponding equipment.
Loop 'n Lock™ OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Equipment Locked Out
Our Loop 'n Lock™ safety tags are designed to address a wide range of safety needs.
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Board communicates confined space requirements and holds related permits.
Danger Perma-Tags™: Do Not Operate
Tag is thick, tough, and rigid to withstand tugging, pulling, twisting and bending.
Danger Perma-Tags™: Do Not Close Valve
This tag can take abuse from the harshest industrial environments.
PF-Cardstock - Tear-resistant, Waterproof, Pulp-free - no wood pulp or paper content. Pliable 10-mil poly-based tags will not crack, distort, or shrink. Ideal for indoor and short-term outdoor conditions. Scuff-resistant, matte surface. 3/8" hole.
RS-Flexcard - 10-mil, rip-resistant, flexible synthetic card tag constructed of thin, multi-layers of high-density plastic. Performs well under heat and cold exposures, indoors and outdoors. Tear- and puncture-resistant. UV stabilized. Great moisture- and chemical- and oil- resistance. Scratch-resistant, matte surface. 3/8" hole w/ reinforced metal grommet.
RP-Plastic - High-strength, tear-resistant, weather-resistant, and chemical-resistant for dirty and greasy environments. 15-mil thick rigid plastic, relatively bendable and ideal for indoor and outdoor temporary tagging applications. Mar-resistant, matte surface. 3/8" hole w/ reinforced metal grommet.
HS-Laminate - Nearly indestructible, withstands tough, abusive conditions. Hard-sealed by thick laminate on both sides. Tear-proof, weatherproof, chemical-resistant. Withstands dirt, grease, liquid splashes, and multiple rough handling. Scratch-resistant, matte-finish surface. 3/8" hole w/ reinforced pull-proof metal grommet.
Standard Tag Sizing:
• PF-Cardstock: 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
• RS-Flexcard: 5 7/8" x 3 3/8"
• RP-Plastic: 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
• HS-Laminate: 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
*Not all tags are available in all materials
*Ties available separately.