OSHA Danger Safety Tags: Do Not Operate - Equipment Locked Out
Prevent machinery from being accidentally activated while repairs are being made.
- Hang lockout tag when working on equipment and machinery
- Avoid injuries from operating equipment in need of maintenance
- Make it clear that a machine is not to be used at this time
- Lockout tag is required to mark and identify the lockout situation
- Spaces on tag to write in lockout info – personnel involved, completion date, and additional notes
- Available in 4 materials in packs of 5 or 25
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- 10-mil PF Cardstock with 7-mil matte laminate on both sides (24-mil total)
- Matte surface is scratch-resistant, yet easy to write on
- Waterproof tags are ideal for extreme weather conditions
- Tear-proof, weather-proof, chemical-resistant material withstands dirty and greasy environments
- 3/8" hole reinforced with metal grommet to prevent pull-off
Identify clearly and alert staff to cautions with durable safety tags that work effectivel
OSHA Danger Lockout Tag: Do Not Operate - Production Department
Lock out machinery and inform readers not to operate the corresponding equipment.
Loop 'n Lock™ OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Equipment Locked Out
Our Loop 'n Lock™ safety tags are designed to address a wide range of safety needs.
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Board communicates confined space requirements and holds related permits.
Danger Perma-Tags™: Do Not Close Valve
This tag can take abuse from the harshest industrial environments.
Danger Perma-Tags™: Do Not Operate
Tag is thick, tough, and rigid to withstand tugging, pulling, twisting and bending.
PF-Cardstock - Tear-resistant, Waterproof, Pulp-free - no wood pulp or paper content. Pliable 10-mil poly-based tags will not crack, distort, or shrink. Ideal for indoor and short-term outdoor conditions. Scuff-resistant, matte surface. 3/8" hole.
RS-Flexcard - 10-mil, rip-resistant, flexible synthetic card tag constructed of thin, multi-layers of high-density plastic. Performs well under heat and cold exposures, indoors and outdoors. Tear- and puncture-resistant. UV stabilized. Great moisture- and chemical- and oil- resistance. Scratch-resistant, matte surface. 3/8" hole w/ reinforced metal grommet.
RP-Plastic - High-strength, tear-resistant, weather-resistant, and chemical-resistant for dirty and greasy environments. 15-mil thick rigid plastic, relatively bendable and ideal for indoor and outdoor temporary tagging applications. Mar-resistant, matte surface. 3/8" hole w/ reinforced metal grommet.
HS-Laminate - Nearly indestructible, withstands tough, abusive conditions. Hard-sealed by thick laminate on both sides. Tear-proof, weatherproof, chemical-resistant. Withstands dirt, grease, liquid splashes, and multiple rough handling. Scratch-resistant, matte-finish surface. 3/8" hole w/ reinforced pull-proof metal grommet.
Standard Tag Sizing:
• PF-Cardstock: 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
• RS-Flexcard: 5 7/8" x 3 3/8"
• RP-Plastic: 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
• HS-Laminate: 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
*Not all tags are available in all materials
*Ties available separately.