Loop 'n Strap™ OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Use
Perfect when you need to quickly tag equipment, Loop 'n Strap tags are essential!
- Polyethyline plastic tags resist dirt, moisture, and grease
- Loop 'n Strap™ tags are easy to secure and are sturdy enough for frequent use
- Prevent the potential for accidental injury and property damage
- Alert, call out, or draw attention to temporary hazards
- Required critical tool in safety, performance, and maintenance operations
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
Loop 'n Strap™ OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Out Of Order
Fast closing Loop 'n Strap™ tags are perfect for quickly tagging potential hazards
Loop 'n Strap™ Safety Tag: White
The Loop 'n Strap™ tags is mostly blank, making it perfect for any of your tagging needs.
Loop 'n Strap™ OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Close Valve
Tags are essential for quickly tagging potential safety hazards when closing valves.
Loop 'n Strap™ OSHA Notice Safety Tag: Authorized Anchor Point
Our Loop 'n Strap™ tags are perfect for quickly tagging possible safety hazards.
Loop 'n Strap™ OSHA Notice Safety Tag: Blank
This Loop 'n Strap™ tag is self-tying and has ample room for important notes.
Loop 'n Strap™ OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Defective Do Not Use
Use Loop 'n Strap™ to quickly tag items that are defective to prevent further damage.