Octo-Tags™ Safety Tag: Stop- Do Not Enter
Octagonal signs are great for attention getting to promote a safe work environment.
- Octagonal shape makes sign stand out
- Keep personnel out of hazardous areas with stop tag
- Prevent the potential for accidental injury and property damage
- Alert, call out, or draw attention to temporary hazards
- Required critical tool in safety, performance, and maintenance operations
Selected Material Details
- Pulp-free – no wood pulp or paper content – will not rip or break down in moisture
- Pliable, 10-mil polyolefin-based material, with 3/8" hole
- Ideal for indoor use and short-term outdoor exposure
- Scuff-resistant, matte surface is easy to write on
- Can be printed on both sides, perforated, sequentially numbered, and barcoded
Glow OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Enter
Do not enter tags are to inform personnel to keep out of specified areas.
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Board communicates confined space requirements and holds related permits.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Defective - Do Not Use
This Jumbo, dual-sided tag has two different choices available for the tag back.
OSHA Danger Man-Way Cross™ Barrier: Confined Space - Do Not Enter
Red striped crossbucks are built to keep unauthorized personnel out of a confined space.
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Alerts employees and visitors of the presence of dangerous infectious waste materials.
Jumbo Inspection Status Safety Tag: Forklift Inspection
Jumbo safety tags list the items that have been inspected and are safe on the forklift.
<I>Octagon-shaped tags are attention-getting for "STOP".</I>
The large header word STOP reinforces that caution must be taken, and checklist and information - previously filled out - to be reviewed before entering the area. Tags are 8" x 8", RS-Flexcard and RP-Plastic versions include a 3/8" reinforced metal grommet.
<strong>*Ties available separately.</strong>