Danger Perma-Tags™: Blank
Thick tags are tough, and rigid to withstand tugging, pulling, twisting, and bending.
- Polycarbonate plastic is resistant to most corrosive environments
- Write on these tags with permanent marker
Selected Material Details
Lockout - Tagout Tags
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Equipment Locked Out
OSHA Danger Lockout Tag: Do Not Open
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Close
Z-Bar Sign Mount
This tag can take the abuse of the harshest industrial environments. It's thick, tough and rigid, to withstand tugging, pulling, twisting and bending.
Made of injection molded recycled polycarbonate plastic with raised legends on both sides. The three-dimensional characteristics make it highly visible. The properties of the polycarbonate plastic enable it to withstand the most corrosive environments. UV resistance allows for exterior use.
- Measures 5 7/16" h x 3 1/16" w x 1/8" thick.
- 3/8" hole without grommet, meeting dielectric tag requirements.
- May be written on with permanent markers.