Glow OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Defective Equipment
Posted danger tags inform personnel not to use equipment because it is defective.
- Glow material helps improve safety during power loss
- Identify equipment that is defective
- Do not use faulty or defective equipment
- Prevent the potential for accidental injury and property damage
- Alert, call out, or draw attention to temporary hazards
- Required critical tool in safety, performance, and maintenance operations
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
CUSTOM GRIP TIGHT PLASTIC SEALS
Identify clearly and alert staff to cautions with durable safety tags that work effectivel
Jumbo Record Safety Tags: Safety Inspection
Use this tag when performing safety inspections on machinery and equipment
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Start - Dual Sided
This tag is essential to notify employees of potential hazards and ensure their safety.
Custom Steel Bolt Seals
Identify and alert to dangers with safety tags that work well in extreme environments.
OSHA Caution Safety Tag: Unsafe - Do Not Use
Choose from two back options for this dual sided jumbo-sized safety tag.
Shaped Hanger Tag: Warning - Biohazard
Protect and inform personnel from a potential biohazard beyond a marked point.