NFPA Safety Tag: Hazardous Material Warnings
Versatile tag has multiple areas to tailor to your specific needs in extreme environments.
- Dual-sided tag is ideal when working with multiple hazardous materials
- Available in both regular and self - laminating Cardstock, Plastic, and Flexcard
- Prevent the potential for accidental injury and property damage
- Alert, call out, or draw attention to temporary hazards
- Required critical tool in safety, performance, and maintenance operations
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Self-adhesive, clear polyester flap protects text
- Peel off liner, press to seal
- Flap on one or both sides
- Pliable, 10-mil polyolefin-based material, with 3/8" hole
HMCIS Safety Label: Health Flammability Instability PPE (PPE Index)
Fill in this label to identify chemicals and its hazards at your facility.
HMCIS Safety Label: Health Flammability Instability PPE
Easily comply with safety regulations by labeling chemicals with their hazard ratings.
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign: No Eating Drinking Or Smoking
Prevent inappropriate actions in biohazard areas. Protect your team and your facility.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate Blind
Effectively let others know that blinds need to stay put. Ample room for notes on back.
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Board communicates confined space requirements and holds related permits.
Caution Safety Tag: Valve For Non Medical Air
Durable tag is ideal for tagging valves to avoid employee confusion and ensure safety.
HAZARDOUS MATERIAL TAGS Attach tags to hazardous material containers that are difficult to label with adhesive marking. Tags contain NFPA or HMCIS symbols to help communicate and comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1920.1200 by conveying important chemical hazard information. Fill in the hazard code and related information for handling and exposure to hazardous chemicals. Use Hazardous Waste tags to comply with EPA (40 CFR part 262.32) and DOT (49 CFR part 172) regulations to mark hazardous waste. *Ties available separately.