A Place for Everything... and Everything in Its Place!
At a glance, see that tools and supplies are in their designated storage locations, displayed on the board. Store-Boards™ are for 5S process and other lean initiatives.
• Organize your tools, supplies, equipment, and materials
• Provide striking, graphical visual point-of-storage for the tools
• Shadow outlines with words identify where tools should be when not in use
• Show readily available tools to maintain machinery, equipment, and operations
• Account for missing tools and equipment, avoid time wasted looking for and replacing them, and ensure availability when needed next time
Store-Boards™ can be any size and shape with colors, images,
and graphic schemes. Match the workplace theme, name,
and location, as well as separate and identify tools for different uses.
Design your Store-Boards™ with us online, in real time …at no extra cost!
Interact with our graphic artist in real time to develop your Store-Board™. Your artwork comes to life right before your eyes. You get exactly what you want versus settling for something close. Contact us to have a professionally designed Store-Board™ customized for you!
• Get exactly what you want. Speak directly with your personal graphic artist.
• Get buy-in from all key decision makers on your team. The live, web-based meeting is an efficient platform to collaborate.
• Save time. The calls typically last under an hour. No more back-and-forth emails and eliminate miscommunication.
• It’s free. This service is provided at no extra cost. It’s all part of our “Yes We Can” attitude!
• It’s easy. WebEx™ web-based meetings make it simple to join the meeting and see your Store-Board™ fully develop online.
• It’s FUN! You’ll be amazed at how powerful and simple it is to design your Store-Board™ online.
• Get it done right! Leverage the expertise of our experienced staff to ensure your Store-Board™ effectively meets your requirements.
How does it work?
Go from drawing/idea to final product! Here is a snapshot overview of the personalization process:
STEP 1: Gather your list of tools, images, logos and colors. Any ideas at this time can be very helpful too!
STEP 2: Schedule a live, interactive art proof session (via WebEx™).
STEP 3: Attend real-time, on-line meeting to develop artwork.
- Present initial artwork for immediate results! Interact and design your board with our professional graphic artist.
- Collaborate with everyone on your team.
- Select the right design elements.
- Put them in the right order.
- Ensure it’s on target with your needs.
- Discuss materials, hardware, other board accessories.
STEP 4: An art proof is emailed for your approval. Once approved, your personalized artwork is printed and shipped in short-order.
Accu-Shield™ Material Store-Board™
Highest performance sign – with an extra-long 15-year outdoor durability guarantee. The nonglare polycarbonate plastic is specially formulated to resist color change, chemicals, corrosion, abrasions and wash-down – and will continue to look good for years, and maintain its superior strength. The two-ply, heavy-duty construction provides a rugged, yet stylish appearance with a thick-edge design and industrial-strength backing.
Ultra-lightweight properties combine with high-strength, rugged, engineering to make this composite aluminum sign extremely durable – enabling it to withstand tough conditions both indoors and out. Material is 40% lighter than solid aluminum, yet maintains the same durability, stiffness, and rigidity.
.080" Max-Duty Aluminum provides the strength of metal, yet never rusts. Aluminum withstands wash downs, harsh elements, abusive conditions, and features good chemical, abrasion, and impact resistance. Aluminum is excellent for indoor and outdoor usage, making it ideal for a wide variety of industrial strength applications.
Metalized, silver diamond plate pattern provides a rugged, 3D look on .080" thick, Max-Duty Aluminum. The realistic diamond plate appearance is actually a smooth protective surface for industrial style use. The diamond surface, highstrength aluminum withstands tough conditions, such as chemical splashes, pressure washes, scrapes, and impacts – yet does not corrode, rust, or weigh heavy like steel.
**Store-Board™ pricing includes all required zinc-plated steel tool hangers/hooks. For other hardware options, contact us or a quote. Tools and other equipment not included.
Call for pricing
Call for pricing
Call for pricing
You must call to order this product. Phone: (800) 237-1001