Construction Sign Stand
SINGLE SPRING STAND WITH ROLL-UP SIGN BRACKET
Sign stands are easy to deploy and set up highly visible orange signs for temporary warning, danger areas, and construction zones. Ideal for use along streets, roadways, and highways where wind loads are high with passing high-speed traffic. They are durable in design, yet incorporate a breakaway base to meet MUTCD requirements. Design is easy to take down – simply fold the legs up for portability and storage.
Sign Stand features:
• High-visibility, powder-coated orange legs with three height adjustments
• Corrosion-resistant, zinc-plated steel vertical bracket with breakaway design
• Dual pull pin/kick release lever options for leg set-up
• NCHRP-350 certification
Single coil spring-loaded design provides additional weight and support to compensate and withstand wind loads and gusts.
• Accommodates roll-up signs up to 48" x 48"
• Includes universal bracket that works with any roll-up sign
Size & Weight Specifications:
Open footprint - 63 1/2" x 48 1/4"
Minimum height from ground to roll up sign - 18"
Folds to compact size - 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" x 24"
Weight - 23 lbs.
People Who Purchased This Also Purchased