Portable Stop Sign Kit
Portable Stop Sign Kits are ideal for temporary applications or crosswalks.
- Kit includes: 24-in x 24-in Engineer-Grade Prismatic Aluminum Stop Sign, Hardware Set (2 bolts, 2 nuts & 4 washers), Portable Sign Stand
- Stand features: 6-ft., white powder-coated steel post with pre-drilled mounting holes
- Base plate includes a locking pin, and a road-gripping, 40 lb., recycled rubber base
- When disassembled, bases nest for easy storage
- NCHRP-350 compliant
Selected Material Details
- Engineer-grade multi-layer protective film over aluminized sheet with micro-glass beads (meets MUTCD standards)
- UV protective coating
- Permanent adhesive back with peel-off liner adheres to smooth, curved, and irregular surfaces
- Service temperature range: -30° to 200°F
Stop And Yield Sign: Stop - Proceed Slowly
Instruct roadway users to first stop then proceed slowly along the way.
Plastic Chain Links
Set up a barrier quickly and economically with plastic chain and stanchion posts.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Do Not Operate
Allows for storage of a large amount of tags that's easily accessed for various means
Fire Safety Sign: Fire Extinguisher
Always make sure personnel knows where the fire extinguisher is in case of an emergency
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Locked Out Do Not Operate
Provides a quick, simple way to access a large supply of tags to use for many applications