Object Markers: Type 4 - End Of Roadway (Red On Red)
Inform road-users of the end of the roadway with this reflector object marker.
- Post traffic signs to safely direct and regulate the flow of vehicles and pedestrians in and around parking areas, dock areas, and roadways
- The Type 4 object marker may be used in instances where there are no alternate vehicular paths on the roadway
- The Type 4 object marker is used to warn and alert road users of the end of a roadway in locations other than construction or maintenance areas
- Use signs as specified by the MUTCD (Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices), which contains the national standards
- MUTCD identifies that traffic signs and pavement markings on all roads open to public traffic are to be High-Intensity Prismatic
- Reflective sheeting is bonded to .080 aluminum and printed with UV-inks to prevent fading
Selected Material Details
Traffic Sign - No Texting While Driving
Clearly post a No Texting Street Sign to increase awareness where it matters.
Individual Letter Stencils
Create your own message in conjunction with whatever your needs are with this stencil set.
Small Vertical Hanging Parking Permits
Color-marked tags help ensure quick and easy recognition for parking.
Hanging Parking Permits - Horizontal
Extremely durable, single sided print, hard-sealed to hang onto a rear-view mirror.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag:Tags By-The-Roll- Locked Out
Provides a quick, simple way to access a large supply of tags to use for many applications
Plastic Chain Links
Set up a barrier quickly and economically with plastic chain and stanchion posts.