Roll-Up Construction Sign: Fresh Tar
Inform and alert incoming drivers of fresh tar on the roadway.
- Quick to set up and easy to take down and store
- In compliance with MUTCD Section 6F.32
- The FRESH TAR (W21-2) sign should be used to warn road users of the surface treatment
- Lightweight, flexible fabric
- Highly visible orange signs with contrasting black messages and symbols
- Designed with four corner pockets to insert cross-ribs (sold separately)
Selected Material Details
Rigid Construction Sign: Road Work Ahead
Inform drivers of road work ahead or in 500-ft., 1000-ft., or in a 1/2 mile.
Roll-Up Construction Sign: Flagger Ahead
Inform all road-users of flaggers directing motorists and traffic up ahead.
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Locked Out Do Not Operate
Provides a quick, simple way to access a large supply of tags to use for many applications
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Do Not Operate
Allows for storage of a large amount of tags that's easily accessed for various means
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
Plastic Chain Links
Set up a barrier quickly and economically with plastic chain and stanchion posts.