Roll-Up Construction Sign: Fresh Oil
Inform and alert oncoming drivers of fresh oil on the roadway.
- Quick to set up and easy to take down and store
- Compliant with MUTCD Section 6F.32
- The FRESH OIL (W21-2) sign should be used to warn road users of the surface treatment
- Lightweight, flexible fabric
- Highly visible orange signs with contrasting black messages and symbols
- Designed with four corner pockets to insert cross-ribs (sold separately)
Selected Material Details
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Do Not Operate
Allows for storage of a large amount of tags that's easily accessed for various means
Confined Space Permits: Sewer Entry Permit
Permits document the entry procedure and are kept as permanent records.
Roll-Up Construction Sign: One Lane Road Ahead
Inform all road-users of a road of which only has one lane, up ahead on the roadway.
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Locked Out Do Not Operate
Provides a quick, simple way to access a large supply of tags to use for many applications
Rigid Construction Sign: Road Closed Ahead
Keep drivers and personnel informed of a road that is closed down along their path.
Fire Safety Sign: Fire Extinguisher
Always make sure personnel knows where the fire extinguisher is in case of an emergency