The fastest and easiest way for you to know where you are going and how to get there safely.
ANSI Safety Vests: Class II
Constructed of bright fluorescent colors to easily catch the attention of motorists.
Paddle Signs: 24-in. Reflective Aluminum
Use Paddle signs to help crossing guards or direct cars in construction zones.
ANSI Safety Vest: Class II Reflective Vest
Protect those that work in emergency situations with an easy take on and off vest.
LED TRAFFIC CONTROL
The fastest and easiest way for you to know where you are going and how to get there safel
Frames are constructed of heavy-duty wire with sleeve and set collars.
Windsocks are used to determine approximate wind speed and direction.
Detailed DescriptionBright warning lights flash for a sure way to get attention. Install on control panels, machinery, entryways, various vehicles, or by itself to warn of potentially hazardous or emergency situations.
- Measures: 6.25"H x 5.13" dia.
- Bright, tall strobe light
- Up to 90 FPM, double
- Amber polycarbonate lens, 4 screws
- Xenon field replaceable bulb
- Aluminum mounting base
- Available in combination 1" (NPT)/ permanent mount or in magnetic mount with lighted on/off rocker switch to lengthen cord life
- Voltage: 12 to 24 VDC
- Class II, SAE J1318, CE
- High output bulb pulses for flash-effect
- Available with single, double or quad flash patterns
- Installation is permanent mount or magnetic mount with 12-ft cord to cigarette lighter plug