High Profile, Heavy-Duty Strobe Warning Lights: Permanent Mount
Epoxy-encapsulated power supply protects light from excessive vibration and moisture.
- Amber polycarbonate lens
- Comes with an aluminum mounting base
Selected Material Details
Frames are constructed of heavy-duty wire with sleeve and set collars.
Eflare™ Flashing Beacons
Portable warning beacons flash for safety and feature 360 degrees of high visibility.
Standard Safety Vests
Stand out and be seen - front and back - when wearing these highly visible vests.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
Paddle Signs: 18-in. Reflective Aluminum
Direct and control traffic with easy to carry and maneuver paddle sign.
Tear-Off Tailgate Warning Flags
Convenient for temporary on-the-spot use to indicate a hazard to all.
Bright warning lights flash for a sure way to get attention. Install on control panels, machinery, entryways, various vehicles, or by itself to warn of potentially hazardous or emergency situations.
• Measures: 6.25"H x 5.13" dia.
• Epoxy encapsulated power supply protects from excessive vibration and moisture
• Up to 80 FPM, quad
• Amber polycarbonate lens, 4 screws
• Xenon field replaceable bulb
• Aluminum mounting base
• Available in combination 1" (NPT)/ permanent mount or in magnetic mount with lighted on/off rocker switch to lengthen cord life.
• Voltage: 12 to 24 VDC
• Class I, SAE J1318
Strobe Light Features and Installation Options:
• High output bulb pulses for flash-effect
• Available with single, double or quad flash patterns
• Installation is permanent mount or magnetic mount with 12-ft cord to cigarette lighter plug