Military Fire Division Symbols: Fire Division 3
Use a inverted triangle shaped Fire Division 3 sign to identify mass fire hazards.
- Product available in 12 inch. and 24 inch. sizes
- Ammunition & explosives are separated into fire divisions based on the relative danger they present to firefighters
Selected Material Details
- Flexible, 6-mil thick poly-composite with UV protective coating
- Resistant to abrasions, humidity, chemicals and solvents, and fading from sunlight
- Permanent, acrylic adhesive back with peel-off liner
- Adheres to: smooth, curved, and irregular surfaces
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Military Fire Division Symbol: Wear Breathing Apparatus
Inform all personnel that due to a chemical hazard they should wear a breathing apparatus.
DoD Fire Symbol: Apply No Water
Advise workers against dumping a bucket of water over a open flame.
Military Fire Division Symbols: Fire Division 1 or 5
Use a Octagon Fire Division 1 (or 5) sign to identify mass detonation hazards.
CHEMICAL AGENT SYMBOLS
Have your facility and workplace be compliant with national and global agencies to inform
Military Fire Division Symbols: Fire Division 4
Use a diamond-shaped Fire Division 4 sign to identify moderate fire hazards.
Drum & Container Labels: Used Oil (Black On Yellow)
Properly mark drums or containers that are filled with used oil.