Military Fire Division Symbols: Fire Division 4
Use a diamond-shaped Fire Division 4 sign to identify moderate fire hazards.
- Ammunition and explosives are separated into fire divisions based on the relative danger they may present to firefighters
- Available in 12 inch. and 24 inch. size
Selected Material Details
- Flexible, 6-mil thick poly-composite with UV protective coating
- Resistant to abrasions, humidity, chemicals and solvents, and fading from sunlight
- Permanent, acrylic adhesive back with peel-off liner
- Adheres to: smooth, curved, and irregular surfaces
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Drum & Container Labels: Used Oil (Black On Yellow)
Properly mark drums or containers that are filled with used oil.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Asbestos Hazard - Do Not Disturb Without Proper Training And Equipment
Inform others that specific training and equipment is necessary to handle asbestos.
Have your facility and workplace be compliant with national and global agencies to inform and protect your workforce.
Military Fire Division Symbols: Fire Division 1 or 5
Use a Octagon Fire Division 1 (or 5) sign to identify mass detonation hazards.
Military Fire Division Symbol: Wear Breathing Apparatus
Inform all personnel that due to a chemical hazard they should wear a breathing apparatus.
DoD Fire Symbol: Apply No Water
Advise workers against dumping a bucket of water over a open flame.