DOT Hazard Class 8 Placards: Corrosive
Label and identify corrosive materials as well as all harmful materials with DOT placards
- Used to label vehicles or containers when transporting harmful materials
- Specific color schemes, words or numbers identify the hazard and its potential to harm
Selected Material Details
- Pulp-free – no wood pulp or paper content – will not rip or break down in moisture
- Pliable, 10-mil polyolefin-based material, with 3/8" hole
- Ideal for indoor use and short-term outdoor exposure
- Scuff-resistant, matte surface is easy to write on
- Can be printed on both sides, perforated, sequentially numbered, and barcoded
Right-To-Know Information Station Safety Sign: Safety Data Sheets For Hazardous Materials
Give employees the opportunity to obtain SDS by clearly labeling the location they are in.
DOT Placard: Hazard Class 2 - Gases (Non-Flammable Gas)
Inform readers of gases that are not flammable or poisonous.
DOT Placard: Hazard Class 5 - Oxidizer
Inform readers of any oxidizing agents other than organic peroxides.
DOT Placard: Hazard Class 2 - Gases (Flammable Gas)
Inform readers of gases that are flammable and cause a hazard.
Floor Marking Stencils: Keep Area Clear
Mark your facility legibly with easily recognizable symbols and messages.
DOT Placard: Hazard Class 1 - Explosives & Blasting Agents (1.4C)
Inform all personnel of Explosives & Blasting Agents (1.4C) that are being transported.