Chain Lockout Kit
Kit comes complete with everything needed to effectively lockout an area being serviced
- Features a dual-purpose handle that can either be hung on the wall or carried in hand
- Actual box is constructed out of polypropylene, a highly durable all weather resistant material that wont rust or corrode
Selected Material Details
Red Powder-Coated Steel Chain
Use to mark off dangerous locations and protect personnel from hazards
Prevent accidental or unexpected start up or release of stored energy when working on equipment and machinery.
OSHA Danger Cable Wrap: Locked Out Do Not Operate
Mark and identify dangerous cables to avoid any potential injuries.
Multi-Power Electrical Plug Lockout Box
Make maintenance and repairs safer with this quick and easy to deploy lockout device.
STOPOUT ® Cinch Cable Lockout
Universally spooled cable capable of locking out multiple devices at one time
Z-Bar Sign Mount
Properly secure a variety of signs to poles or posts using a Z-bar sign mount.
Chain Lockout Kit 6 1/2" x 9 3/16" white polypropylene case has dual-purpose handle that can also be used to hang kit on the wall. Durable, all-plastic box is weather resistant and will not rust or corrode. Kit Includes:
6 1/2" x 9 3/16" white polypropylene case has dual-purpose handle that can also be used to hang kit on the wall. Durable, all-plastic box is weather resistant and will not rust or corrode.
- (1) Length of Red Steel Chain, 4-ft.
- (2) Steel Padlocks, 3/4" shackle, keyed differently
- (2) Lockout Scissor Hasps, 1 1/2" opening
- (5) HS-Laminate Lockout tags
- (5) Plastic ties