Bilingual OSHA Danger Confined Space Ladder Shield™ Kit
Identify confined spaces at the access point and prevent any potential serious accidents.
- Includes 1 - Confined Space Ladder Shield™, 1 - Cable-hasp lockout, 1 - Padlock with key
- Attach to fixed ladders on tanks, vessels, dike walls, and other confined spaces where a ladder is required for access
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Traffic Sign - No Texting While Driving
Clearly post a No Texting Street Sign to increase awareness where it matters.
Custom Permit Holder Board
Whatever you want, you got it.... one of the many perks of creating your own board.
LadderShield™ OSHA Danger Sign Lockout Device: Confined Space Ladder – Keep Off Ladder
Stop unapproved access onto ladders leading into confined spaces with visual cues.
OSHA Danger Manhole Warning Barrier™: Confined Space - Enter By Permit Only
Block entry into a confined space manhole while delivering a specific message to personnel
OSHA Danger Manhole Cover Sign: Confined Space - Permit Required For Entry
Alerts unauthorized workers to adhere to confined space procedures thus avoiding hazards.
5S Red Tags
Tag out insufficient items with these 5S Red Tags to discourage others from using
Install over fixed ladders attached to the outside of a confined space to prevent someone from climbing into the enclosed area, such as the entry of tanks, vessels, pipes, and dikes.
Large, bold safety message with graphic is printed on strong, yet flexible 10-oz. reinforced vinyl with metal grommets at the ends. When not in use, wrap rolls or folds up into compact size for storage. Dimensions: 87"H x 13"W. The finished in-place look measures approximately 42" x 13".
Easy to use:
• Place wrap over the rungs of the ladder at eye level.
• Set the wrap so that it evenly covers the front and back of the ladder rungs. (Depending on rung spacing, it should cover 3 to 4 steps.)
• Secure the wrap at the bottom with a padlock through the metal grommets to prevent removal.
Ladder Shield™ Wrap Kit includes:
1 – Ladder Shield™ Wrap
1 – Padlock with key
Ladder Shield™ Wraps are available in custom legends. Please contact us for a quote, and refer to part number KLB755 for a kit and KLB655 for wrap only.