Store-Drawers™ Foam Tool Organizer: Create Your Own
Organize personal storage drawers with customizable foam inserts.
- Measure and trace all contents for storage drawer
- Cut out customized shapes for storage of tools
- Protects the tools and their containers from scratches and damage
- Keeps them organized, convenient, and ready for any job
- Quickly determine and identify when any tool is in use, missing, lost, or left behind
- Meets Foreign Object Damage (FOD) and Foreign Material Exclusion (FME) prevention programs
- Dense, textured polyethylene foam is chemically cross-linked to be durable, strong, and heat stable, yet lightweight
- Foam is designed to resist oils, solvents, and jet fuels
Custom Foam Store-Drawers™
Set tools in color spaces of same shadow shape outline in the foam organizer.
Custom Store-Boards™ 5S Shadow Boards
Create a clearly identified place for everything to reduce clutter, accidents, and costs.
Custom Shadow-Wrap™ Wall Graphics
Transform ordinary walls into extraordinary work spaces with customized wall graphics.
Custom Cabinet Store-Boards™
Use Sore-Boards™ to organize tools while protecting personnel from unorganized items.
Silhouette Shapes Lightbox for Store-Drawers™
Take accurate 90° angle shadow shots for your Custom Store-Drawers™!
Clear Mark Site-Boards™
Clearly see the template of the chart and mark with grease pencil to fill in the info.
Foam Tool Organizer
Create Your Own Foam Tool Organizer
Use foam kits to organize your tool drawers, tool trays, or tool boxes.
Eliminate wasted time looking for tools, rummaging through drawers, and sorting through loose tools. Tools organized, inserted, and stored for easy access can enhance and promote the awareness of tool accountability and asset management, while elevating productivity.
Foam sheets are ideal to customize your own tool layout. Cut out the shapes to set and fit your tools. Foam also protects the tools and their containers from scratches and damage, while keeping them organized, convenient, and ready for any job.
Two-color, two-layer contrast liner foam sheets visually highlight the tool ‘shadow’ to quickly determine and identify when any tool is in use, missing, lost, or left behind. Also, meet Foreign Object Damage (FOD) and Foreign Material Exclusion (FME) prevention programs.
Dense, textured polyethylene foam is chemically cross-linked to be durable, strong, and heat stable, yet lightweight. Foam is designed to resist oils, solvents, and jet fuels for up to three years
. Kit Includes:
- (1) top layer of 1/2" foam
- (1) bottom layer of contrasting color 1/4" foam
- (2) adhesive backed grid sheets
- 27" x 12 ", 27" x 18", 27" x 27"
- 36" x 18", 36" x 27"
- 40" x 27" and other sizes (PDF555)