Bilingual OSHA Danger Ladder Shield Kit: Do Not Climb On Ladder
Ladder guards promote ladder safety by controlling unauthorized access.
- Bilingual signs help protect all your workers
- Offered in two bilingual language options: English/Spanish and English/French
- Prevents unauthorized access to ladders
- Made of durable, rust-proof .063” aluminum and fits most ladders
- Kit includes Twist ‘n Lock Cinch Lockout Hasp (KDD637), padlock, and tag
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
Gas Cylinder Lockout Cap: High Pressure
STOPOUT ® Low-Profile Circuit Breaker Lockout
STOPOUT® OSHA Danger Aluma-Tag™ Hasps: Do Not Start
ANSI Danger Steering Wheel Message Cover: Do Not Operate Or Move Vehicle
Lockout Kit: Standard Lockout Kit
Confined Space Permits: Sewer Entry Permit
Attach to fixed ladders on buildings or semi-permanent ladders at job sites to discourage unauthorized climbing. The one-of-a-kind Ladder Shield is made of durable, rust-proof .063" aluminum, and fits most ladders. Secure by using a Twist ‘n Lock Cinch Lockout Hasp and padlock (both included). A bold, bilingual warning message and accident prevention tag provide additional visual deterrents. 42"H x 13 1/4"W x 2 13/16"D
Easy to use:
• Hang the U-shaped top over an upper level ladder step, blocking access to the steps below
• Run the Twist ‘n Lock Cinch Lockout Hasp through the pre-punched holes in the Ladder Shield, and around the ladder steps. Pull cable tight.
• Secure the Twist ‘n Lock Cinch Lockout Hasp with padlock and tag
Ladder Shield™ Kit includes:
1 - Ladder Shield™
1 - Twist ‘n Lock Cinch Lockout Hasp
1 - Padlock with key
5 - Accident prevention tags
Additional Twist ‘n Lock Cinch Lockout Hasps, padlocks and tags can be purchased separately.
Custom Ladder Shield™ is available. Contact us with part number KLB455 for a kit, or part number KLB355 for Ladder Shield™ only.