Bilingual OSHA Danger Ladder Shield Wraps: Do Not Climb On Ladder
Warn people and other individuals to not climb on the ladder for their safety.
- Bilingual signs help protect all your workers
- Shields can be used in areas where English and Spanish speakers are located or in areas where English and French speakers are located
- Graphic helps explain to individuals not to climb the ladder to avoid injuries
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Ladder Status Safety Tag: Ladder Inspection and Record
Place status tags on equipment to show the level of safety for the object.
Ladder Status Safety Tag: Ladder Inspection
Keep a record of all ladder inspections as well as any notes required for that ladder.
Bilingual OSHA Danger Ladder Shield™ Wraps: Do Not Climb on Ladder
Warn employees and other individuals not to climb on the ladder.
Bilingual OSHA Danger Ladder Shield Wrap: Do Not Climb On Ladder
Ensure others stay off of ladders by placing ladder wraps in place.
Confined Space Permits: Sewer Entry Permit
Permits document the entry procedure and are kept as permanent records.
Safety Sign: Contractor Parking
Mark a parking space as reserved for contractors at your job site or building.
Attach to fixed ladders on buildings or semi-permanent ladders at job sites to discourage unauthorized climbing. The one-of-a-kind Ladder Shield is made of durable, rust-proof .063" aluminum, and fits most ladders. Secure by using a cable-hasp lockout and padlock (both included). A bold, bilingual warning message and accident prevention tag provide additional visual deterrents. 42"H x 13 1/4"W x 2 13/16"D
Easy to use:
• Hang the U-shaped top over an upper level ladder step, blocking access to the steps below
• Run the cable-hasp lockout through the pre-punched holes in the Ladder Shield, and around the ladder steps. Pull cable tight.
• Secure the cable-hasp lockout with padlock and tag
Ladder Shield™ Kit includes:
1 - Ladder Shield™
1 - Cable-hasp lockout
1 - Padlock with key
5 - Accident prevention tags
Additional cable-hasp lockouts, padlocks and tags can be purchased separately.
Custom Ladder Shield™ is available. Contact us with part number KLB455 for a kit, or part number KLB355 for Ladder Shield™ only.