Bilingual OSHA Danger Ladder Shield Wraps: Do Not Climb On Ladder
Warn people and other individuals to not climb on the ladder for their safety.
- Bilingual signs help protect all your workers
- Shields can be used in areas where English and Spanish speakers are located or in areas where English and French speakers are located
- Graphic helps explain to individuals not to climb the ladder to avoid injuries
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Confined Space Permits: Sewer Entry Permit
Permits document the entry procedure and are kept as permanent records.
Safety Sign: Contractor Parking
Mark a parking space as reserved for contractors at your job site or building.
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Board communicates confined space requirements and holds related permits.
Water Cooler Tether Lockout
Lockout the access to opening the top of the portable water cooler.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Check Over Head
Remind guests and employees to be aware of potential hazards overhead.
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign - Authorized Personnel Only
Warn employees of biohazards in the area and limit access to authorized personnel only
Attach to fixed ladders on buildings or semi-permanent ladders at job sites to discourage unauthorized climbing. The one-of-a-kind Ladder Shield is made of durable, rust-proof .063" aluminum, and fits most ladders. Secure by using a cable-hasp lockout and padlock (both included). A bold, bilingual warning message and accident prevention tag provide additional visual deterrents. 42"H x 13 1/4"W x 2 13/16"D
Easy to use:
• Hang the U-shaped top over an upper level ladder step, blocking access to the steps below
• Run the cable-hasp lockout through the pre-punched holes in the Ladder Shield, and around the ladder steps. Pull cable tight.
• Secure the cable-hasp lockout with padlock and tag
Ladder Shield™ Kit includes:
1 - Ladder Shield™
1 - Cable-hasp lockout
1 - Padlock with key
5 - Accident prevention tags
Additional cable-hasp lockouts, padlocks and tags can be purchased separately.
Custom Ladder Shield™ is available. Contact us with part number KLB455 for a kit, or part number KLB355 for Ladder Shield™ only.