OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Loop 'n Lock™ Tie Tag - Do Not Operate
Self-locking tag is perfect for long-term labeling of equipment that needs repair.
- Self-locking plastic tie strap is permanently attached to the tag
- Self-locking strap is permanently attached to the tag in our Lock n Loop™ design
- Durable plastic tags are available in packs of 10
- 8 inch long, ribbed tie strap adjusts and locks for tight security with a rated 50-lb. pull strength
- Can only be cut or pulled apart with excessive force
- 3/8in metal grommet reinforces the tie strap to the 15-mil RP-Plastic Tag
- 5 3/4 x 3 1/4 inch shackle
- Prevent the potential for accidental injury and property damage
- Alert, call out, or draw attention to temporary hazards
- Available in packs of 10
- Required critical tool in safety, performance, and maintenance operations
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
Confined Space Permits: Sewer Entry Permit
Permits document the entry procedure and are kept as permanent records.
Bilingual OSHA Danger Safety Tags: Tags By-The-Roll- Locked Out Do Not Operate
Ensure that all personnel are able to read the verbiage on the safety tags.
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Board communicates confined space requirements and holds related permits.
OSHA Danger Safety Tags: Locked Out - Do Not Operate
Ensure others are aware of the dangers posed by locked out equipment with this safety tag.
Biohazards and Bloodborne Pathogen signs warn of potential exposure to a wide range of severe biological hazards.