Loop 'n Lock™ Tie Tags
Secure tag to make sure it stays there to warn of hazardous situation.
- Self-locking plastic tie strap is permanently attached to the tag
- 8 inch long, ribbed tie strap adjusts and locks for tight security with a rated 50-lb. pull strength
- Can only be cut or pulled apart with excessive force
- 3/8in metal grommet reinforces the tie strap to the 15-mil RP-Plastic Tag
- 5 3/4 x 3 1/4 inch shackle
- Available in packs of 10
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
Document and keep a permanent record of confined space entry procedures.
Bilingual OSHA Danger Safety Tags: Tags By-The-Roll- Locked Out Do Not Operate
Ensure that all personnel are able to read the verbiage on the safety tags.
Always know the Confined Space entry requirements by placing them this Permit Holder Board
OSHA Danger Safety Tags: Locked Out - Do Not Operate
Ensure others are aware of the dangers posed by locked out equipment with this safety tag.
Biohazards and Bloodborne Pathogen signs warn of potential exposure to a wide range of severe biological hazards.