Loop 'n Lock™ Tie Tag OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Locked Out - Do Not Operate
Loop 'n Lock™ tags are ideal for tagging materials or equipment for the long term.
- Self-locking plastic tie strap is permanently attached to the tag
- Double-sided Plastic tags are available in packs of 10
- 8 inch long, ribbed tie strap adjusts and locks for tight security with a rated 50-lb. pull strength
- Can only be cut or pulled apart with excessive force
- 3/8in metal grommet reinforces the tie strap to the 15-mil RP-Plastic Tag
- 5 3/4 x 3 1/4 inch shackle
- Prevent the potential for accidental injury and property damage
- Alert, call out, or draw attention to temporary hazards
- Available in packs of 10
- Required critical tool in safety, performance, and maintenance operations
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
Loop 'n Lock™ OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Locked Out - Do Not Remove
Our Loop 'n Lock™ tags are durable and easy to use. Tags are ideal for long-term use.
Projection™ Safety Sign: Fire Extinguisher (Red Background Graphic And Arrow)
Reduce the amount of time it takes to find a fire extinguisher by using a sign.
OSHA Caution Safety Label: To Be Operated Only By Authorized Personnel
Ensure machinery is operated by authorized personnel only to prevent accidents
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign - Authorized Personnel Only
Warn employees of biohazards in the area and limit access to authorized personnel only
Lockout / Tagout Safety Labels
High quality, durable, safety signs and safety labels that inform, protect and motivate the global workforce.
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Board communicates confined space requirements and holds related permits.