French Pipe Marker: Azote
Label contents and mark the directional flow of pipes carrying nitrogen.
- Visible colors and bold lettering on the pipe marker are designed to meet or exceed ASME (ANSI) A13.1-2007 recommendations for size, color for potable, cooling, boiler feed, and other water
- Warn workers of potentially hazardous pipe contents, such as nitrogen
- Nitrogen markers should be placed at frequent intervals along piping systems and should be clearly legible at a distance
- Translation: Nitrogen
- Limited English proficiency can pose communication challenges in the workplace and such barriers in communication can create an unsafe work environment
- French Signs are designed to help ensure and convey the same proper direction and safety information to French-speaking workers, as English signs.
Spanish Pipe Marker: Aspersor
Identify pipe system contents and directional flow for pipes used for sprinkler purposes.
French Pipe Marker: Eau Réfrigérée
Label contents and the directional flow of pipes carrying chilled water.
Spanish Pipe Marker: Gicleur
Identify piping system contents and directional flow for pipes used for sprinkler.
Spanish Pipe Marker: Agua Reciclada
Identify pipe system contents and directional flow for pipes carrying recirculated water.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Tags By-The-Roll- Do Not Operate
Allows for storage of a large amount of tags that's easily accessed for various means
ASME (ANSI) Pipe Marker: Boiler Feed
Identify contents and mark the directional flow for pipes used for a boiler feed.