STOPOUT® CINCH HASP
Run the cable through various devices; then, with a quick twist of the hasp, STOPOUT®
Have your facility and workplace be compliant with national and global agencies to inform and protect your workforce.
Lock out more equipment with the large reach hasp made to withstand abuse.
Enables multiple people involved with a project to lockout for safety.
5S Red Tag
Banners, Posters, Signs, Labels & Tags contains a wide variety of products to meet your 5S requirements and attain your organizational goals.
STOPOUT® Cinch Cable Lockout
Adjustable protection that easily provides safety in "tough to secure" situations.
Feed cable through multiple devices - gate valves, and electrical switches.
STOPOUT® Twist ‘n Lock Cinch Lockout Hasp
Run the cable through various devices; then, with a quick twist of the hasp, cinch the cable to prevent unauthorized access.
• Easy-to-use cable and cinch lockout hasp solution
• Polycarbonate, compact hasp comprised of two 1 1/2" dia. x 3"W rotating halves with 6-ft. red plastic-coated steel cable
• Visible red octagon shape reinforces the lockout situation
• To use, insert the cable through the devices to lock out; then pull the cable taut
• Short 15° turn of the hasp halves tightens down and cinches the cable in place
• Pin pops up to hold the device in the secured position and lines up the four padlock holes
• Place lockout tag and up to four padlocks (available separately) in the open holes to secure in place
• When the lockout situation is finished, simply remove padlock(s), push in the pin, twist the device in the opposite direction to release, and pull out the cable