STOPOUT® CINCH HASP
Run the cable through various devices; then, with a quick twist of the hasp, STOPOUT®
Have your facility and workplace be compliant with national and global agencies to inform and protect your workforce.
Enables multiple people involved with a project to lockout for safety.
Lock out more equipment with the large reach hasp made to withstand abuse.
STOPOUT® Cinch Cable Lockout
Adjustable protection that easily provides safety in "tough to secure" situations.
Danger Cinch-Lock Cable-Hasp: Do Not Operate
Feed cable through multiple devices - gate valves, and electrical switches.
5S Red Tags
Tag out insufficient items with these 5S Red Tags to discourage others from using
STOPOUT® Twist ‘n Lock Cinch Lockout Hasp
Run the cable through various devices; then, with a quick twist of the hasp, cinch the cable to prevent unauthorized access.
• Easy-to-use cable and cinch lockout hasp solution
• Polycarbonate, compact hasp comprised of two 1 1/2" dia. x 3"W rotating halves with 6-ft. red plastic-coated steel cable
• Visible red octagon shape reinforces the lockout situation
• To use, insert the cable through the devices to lock out; then pull the cable taut
• Short 15° turn of the hasp halves tightens down and cinches the cable in place
• Pin pops up to hold the device in the secured position and lines up the four padlock holes
• Place lockout tag and up to four padlocks (available separately) in the open holes to secure in place
• When the lockout situation is finished, simply remove padlock(s), push in the pin, twist the device in the opposite direction to release, and pull out the cable