Safety Sign: Eye Wash Station
Clearly identify an emergency eye wash station or shower station with a 3D sign.
- Pinpoint location of emergency shower and eye wash stations
- Highly visible design increases chance of locating emergency station in time
- Multiple options for color and reflectivity ensure you can find a sign that will stand out in your facility
HARD HAT/HELMET DECAL
Decals offer an abundance of identification options for a vast range of needs with material options to fit your requirements.
Door Hanger Tags
Patient Care signs are used for identification and conveying information pertaining to patient care.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag:Tags By-The-Roll- Locked Out
Provides a quick, simple way to access a large supply of tags to use for many applications
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
First Aid Safety Sign: Emergency Shower
Help workers find the emergency shower so they can quickly rinse off hazardous material.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Tags By-The-Roll- Do Not Operate
Allows for storage of a large amount of tags that's easily accessed for various means
Bright, attention-getting stripes are used to identify eyewash and shower stations.
In an emergency, be able to identify the location and equipment for immediate eye and face flush or shower drench.
- Highly visible, bold stripes with contrasting and alternating color combinations.
- Distinguishable designs stands out against the background in a facility
- In an emergency, even with limited sight, be able to quickly recongnize and head toward the sign's colors
- 3-sided sign can be seen from all directions
Each of the three sides is a tall 30" x 8" panel. The sign panel is open along a leading back edge to slip over and install onto existing pipe. There are 3/16" mounting holes on the middle panel and back leading edges.
Standard Style has printed color stripes on heavy-duty plastic with UV-overlaminate protection from weathering and fading, abrasions, scratches and chemical splashes. For indoor and outdoor use.
DG-Reflective Style has DG-High Prism fluorescent color stripes for superior visibility - even under low light conditions. Stripes bonded to the heavy duty plastic have excellent resistance to weather, fade, abrasions, scratches and chemical splashes. Ideal for outdoor exposure