Safety Sign: Eye Wash Station
Clearly identify an emergency eye wash station or shower station with a 3D sign.
- Pinpoint location of emergency shower and eye wash stations
- Highly visible design increases chance of locating emergency station in time
- Multiple options for color and reflectivity ensure you can find a sign that will stand out in your facility
HARD HAT/HELMET DECAL
Decals offer an abundance of identification options for a vast range of needs with material options to fit your requirements.
Shaped Hanger Tag: NPO
Notify medical staff that the patient is not to be given anything by mouth.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag:Tags By-The-Roll- Locked Out
Provides a quick, simple way to access a large supply of tags to use for many applications
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
First Aid Safety Sign: Emergency Shower
Help workers find the emergency shower so they can quickly rinse off hazardous material.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Tags By-The-Roll- Do Not Operate
Allows for storage of a large amount of tags that's easily accessed for various means
Bright, attention-getting stripes are used to identify eyewash and shower stations.
In an emergency, be able to identify the location and equipment for immediate eye and face flush or shower drench.
- Highly visible, bold stripes with contrasting and alternating color combinations.
- Distinguishable designs stands out against the background in a facility
- In an emergency, even with limited sight, be able to quickly recongnize and head toward the sign's colors
- 3-sided sign can be seen from all directions
Each of the three sides is a tall 30" x 8" panel. The sign panel is open along a leading back edge to slip over and install onto existing pipe. There are 3/16" mounting holes on the middle panel and back leading edges.
Standard Style has printed color stripes on heavy-duty plastic with UV-overlaminate protection from weathering and fading, abrasions, scratches and chemical splashes. For indoor and outdoor use.
DG-Reflective Style has DG-High Prism fluorescent color stripes for superior visibility - even under low light conditions. Stripes bonded to the heavy duty plastic have excellent resistance to weather, fade, abrasions, scratches and chemical splashes. Ideal for outdoor exposure