Ultra-Glow™ One-Dimensional Plate Style Exit Signs
When properly charged, Ultra-Glow™ Signs will glow for over 6 hours.
- • Choose standard or high visibility, reflective lettering
- Colored letters on glow-in-the-dark background with
- • Stick-on directional arrows included
- Durable, impact-resistant plastic with 4 corner
Temporary, convenient & light weight! Simply tear out sheet signs and use anywhere.
Thermoplastic LED Exit Signs
Illuminated ‘EXIT’ with knock-out left and right arrows point the proper way out.
You have the ability to create your own messages on a variety of sign materials that meet OSHA and ANSI header guidelines.
ISO Safety Label - Mandatory - 2003
ISO signs and labels are distinguished by shapes and colors, which makes them understood across most language barriers.
All signs, labels and tags come in glow-in-the-dark material for situations such as power outages, or just being able to see them without light.
Architectural signs look good for the office and are durable enough for industrial areas.
The Next Generation In Technology.
• Easy to install
• Maintenance free, 25+ year life
Ultra-Glow™ Exit Signs store energy from virtually any artificial light source. When properly charged, Ultra-Glow™ Signs will glow for over 6 hours in the event of a blackout. Low-profile, non radioactive signs can be used for both high-level and low-level applications, and require no electrical hook up.
One-Dimensional Plate Style
• 50-ft viewing distance
• Colored letters on Glow-in-the- Dark background with optional black plastic frame
• Choose standard or high visibility, reflective lettering in your choice of 2 colors
• Durable, impact-resistant plastic with 4 corner mounting holes
• Stick-on directional arrows included
• Wall mount only
• Sign size: 7 1/2"H x 13"W
• Letter size: 6"H x 13/16" stroke
Ultra-Glow™ Meets The Following Standards:
• UL924 Listed
• Meets NFPA Life Safety Code 101 and OSHA requirements
• Meets current Building Codes: IBC, ICBO, BOCA and SBCCI, NFPA 5000
• ICC ES report #ER-6040
• California State Fire Marshall listing #6200-1617; 100
• City of Los Angeles Research Report: RR 25531 (CSI #16530)
• Ontario Building Materials Evaluation Commission
• Authorization Report BMEC # 03-12-291
Note: Light, equivalent to 54 LUX* (5 foot-candles) lighting, must shine onto the sign face at all times during building occupancy (to meet the photoluminescent standards). Use a light meter to check this requirement.