Ultra-Glow™ Safety Sign: Exit (One-Dimensional Plate Style)
Ultra-Glow™ Exit Signs are The Next Generation In Technology.
- Glow material helps improve safety during power loss
- Colored letters on glow-in-the-dark background with optional black plastic frame
- Durable, impact-resistant plastic with 4 corner mounting holes
Selected Material Details
OSHA Warning Safety Label: (Blank)
Use a blank Warning label to keep personnel well-informed of potential hazards.
Thermoplastic LED Entance and Exit Signs: Exit Sign
Illuminated ‘EXIT’ with knock-out left and right arrows point the proper way out.
ISO Mandatory Safety Label: Use This Walkway - 2003
ISO signs and labels are distinguished by shapes and colors, which makes them understood a
Temporary, convenient & light weight! Simply tear out sheet signs and use anywhere.
Glow OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Out Of Service
Inform personnel with glow tags that instruments or equipment are out of service.
Deco-Shield™ Sign: Office
Inform all readers of the location of an office in the facility.
The Next Generation In Technology.
• Easy to install
• Maintenance free, 25+ year life
Ultra-Glow™ Exit Signs store energy from virtually any artificial light source. When properly charged, Ultra-Glow™ Signs will glow for over 6 hours in the event of a blackout. Low-profile, non radioactive signs can be used for both high-level and low-level applications, and require no electrical hook up.
One-Dimensional Plate Style
• 50-ft viewing distance
• Colored letters on Glow-in-the- Dark background with optional black plastic frame
• Choose standard or high visibility, reflective lettering in your choice of 2 colors
• Durable, impact-resistant plastic with 4 corner mounting holes
• Stick-on directional arrows included
• Wall mount only
• Sign size: 7 1/2"H x 13"W
• Letter size: 6"H x 13/16" stroke
Ultra-Glow™ Meets The Following Standards:
• UL924 Listed
• Meets NFPA Life Safety Code 101 and OSHA requirements
• Meets current Building Codes: IBC, ICBO, BOCA and SBCCI, NFPA 5000
• ICC ES report #ER-6040
• California State Fire Marshall listing #6200-1617; 100
• City of Los Angeles Research Report: RR 25531 (CSI #16530)
• Ontario Building Materials Evaluation Commission
• Authorization Report BMEC # 03-12-291
Note: Light, equivalent to 54 LUX* (5 foot-candles) lighting, must shine onto the sign face at all times during building occupancy (to meet the photoluminescent standards). Use a light meter to check this requirement.