OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Welding Danger Chart
Alert others of the potential hazards posed by welding with this safety sign.
- Warn others of the potential risks in areas where welding is being performed
- Prevent serious injuries and asphyxiation related to welding
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
ONE-WAY™ Printed Welding Screens: Mountain Image
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: No Chemicals In Drains Use Chemical Waste Containers
ANSI Danger Safety Label: Flammable Material - Keep Fire Away
Safety Label: Kerosene
Bilingual Spanish OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Flammable Gas Keep Fire Or Flame Away No Smoking
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Acrylonitrile (AN) - Cancer Hazard - Authorized Personnel Only - Respirators May Be Required
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.