Accu-Ply™ Safety Tags Numbered Engraved Tags
Numbered tags provide a coding system for a wide variety of items and areas.
- Accu-Ply™ is 1/16-in. (.063-in.) thick two-ply ABS plastic. Engraving the plastic sign blank shows the underlayer that contrasts with the surface color
- Recommended for indoor use
- Resists water, impact, and corrosive atmospheres
- Engraved Accu-Ply™ Signs are bold and attractive for the office and work environment
- Their coordinating colors provide a clean professional look
- With consistent placement and appearance throughout a facility, engraved signs can help people find their way around
Selected Material Details
Traffic Sign - No Texting While Driving
Safety Tag: Gas/Oil Mix
Valve Identifier Plastic Tag - Do Not Adjust
Energy Source Identification Standard Tag: Thermal
HMCIS Safety Label: Health Flammability Instability PPE
Z-Bar Sign Mount
<BR><B>Numbered Accu-Ply™ Plus Engraved Tags
Sequentially numbered, engraved tags are engineered for durability for outdoor use and other environmental conditions.</B>
Two-ply, UV-stable plastic is suitable for outdoors. Tag has matte, non-glare surface finish with contrast color
Choose .063" (1/16") and .125" (1/8") thick for added durability. The permanently fused inner layer reveals contrasting engraved color layer for visibility. Modified acrylic plastic has scratch-resistant surface, with temperature tolerance range -40 to 176°F.
Available sequentially numbered in series sets of 25
*1 1/2" tag is available .063" (1/16") thick with 3/16" top hole
*2 1/2" tag is available .125" (1/8") thick with 5/16" top hole
*Back side of tag will match number color.