OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Do Not Enter Without A Confined Space Permit
Warns personnel that permit is required to enter confined space.
- Prevents access to restricted area by mandating a permit is obtained prior to entry
- Alerts others to the presence of a potentially dangerous confined space environment
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Glow-In-The-Dark Safety Sign: Permit Required - Confined Space - Do Not Enter
Impede entrance from a Confined Space unless permitted no matter the light circumstance.
OSHA ANSI Danger Safety Sign: Confined Space - Authorized Personnel Only
Utilizes both OSHA and ANSI to quickly deliver a message and make an impact.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Worker In Confined Space
Warn of a confined space being occupied by present workers.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Confined Space - Do Not Enter - Entry Can Be Fatal - Entry By Permit Only
Vertical sign displays immediate warnings to workers including visual cues to keep away.
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign: No Eating Drinking Or Smoking
Prevent inappropriate actions in biohazard areas. Protect your team and your facility.
OSHA Caution Safety Labels: Confined Space
Confined Space labels conspicuously display their message wherever they are posted.