NFPA Custom Placards and Labels
Personalize custom placards to fit the specific needs of the company.
- Communicate hazard categories
- Customize placards with magnets vinyls or flip panels
- Easy 3 step order process: Order, Proof, Production
- Never a charge for custom artwork
- To ensure satisfaction, we will send a proof for approval
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
NFPA Placard: Individual Hazard Panels, Numbers for 24" Placard
Individual numbers used for a 24-in. NFPA placard help display chemical classifications.
NFPA - HMCIS Wallet Guides
Small enough to fit in the wallet of employees for quick reference.
Self-Laminating NFPA Protective Equipment Label
Made from adhesive vinyl with polyester over laminate flap to display contents inside.
NFPA Placard: Individual Hazard Panels - Numbers for 4" Placard
Add individual numbers to your 4-in. placard to bring attention to specific hazards.
NFPA Safety Placard: Individual Hazard Panels, Numbers For 10" Placard
Each individual number represents the level of the hazard being identified on the placard.
NFPA Classification Diamond Roll Label
Classifies what code each number represented corresponds to, to indicate the danger level.
GHS, the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals, was established to provide a consistent system to address classification of chemical hazards on labels and safety data sheets. The world looks to Accuform Signs as a leading source for GHS related identification solutions.