Effectively communicate, control, track production, etc. in the workplace w/ Site-Boards™.
Selected Material Details
- Protected by UV protective coating
- Withstands splashes and washdowns
- Endures outdoor environmental conditions
- Service temperature range: -40° to 250°F
- Resists chemicals, abrasions, and impacts
- 1/2" rounded corners on .080 thick aluminum and 3/8" corner mounting holes are included
Floor Mats: Water Cooler
Keep dehydration at bay by making it easier for everyone to find the water cooler.
Floor Mats: Get On Track For Safety
Get your safety message noticed by using a race car-themed message and imagery.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Alerts employees and visitors of the presence of dangerous infectious waste materials.
Confined Space Permits: Sewer Entry Permit
Permits document the entry procedure and are kept as permanent records.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag:Tags By-The-Roll- Locked Out
Provides a quick, simple way to access a large supply of tags to use for many applications
Visually communicate information on a board for instant availability and sharing.
Site-Boards™ are visible wall displays that effectively communicate, control, convey, organize, and track production, quality, and personnel information. Install in meeting areas, employee entrances, near time-clocks in specific work areas, and at other central locations. Provide readily viewable plans and information to motivate your work group and inform other departments and management of work activities and progress.
Use Site-Boards™ to:
• Plan, manage, and update on-going activities and tasks
• Track names, figures, and numbers
• Display charts, diagrams, and graphs
• Post, track, and view performance figures and progress at intervals to compare goals versus actual performance
• Highlight key performance indicators to target
• Display quality performance and goals
• Show activities and data at the daily, weekly, monthly, or any chosen interval
• Recognize performance achievements – including lean and safety tracking
• Provide actions, commitments, decisions, and responsibilities by assigning jobs, people, equipment, work areas, locations, shifts to specific duties and tasks
Custom design your own Site-Boards™ with content and components to meet your unique needs. Be creative to convey information exactly the way you want it. Promote your work area, department, division, or company image by including the company colors, logos, or motto – even have full-color images of your area or facility, including employees.
How to Order:
• Draw or sketch out your board layout to any size and shape to meet your space need and requirements
• Create your own grid or chart design with rows, columns, boxes and other open areas with dimensions
• Identify location of words, numbers, codes, symbols, names
• Provide your logos, designs, graphics, and other images
• Point out colors
• Choose board material and if desired, specify frame*
• Select accessories* to complement your board
*Frame and accessories are not included in the price of the board design and material. Contact us for a quote.
We will convert your design idea into the finished art piece and send you a proof for your review.
Design your Site-Boards™ with us online, in real time … at no extra cost!
Interact with our graphic artist in real time to develop your Site-Board™. Your artwork comes to life right before your eyes. You get exactly what you want versus settling for something close.
Choose from three materials for use in industrial locations. The dry-erase surface is stain and scratch resistant from splashes and abrasions.
Max-Duty Galvanized Steel
Get the strength and durability of metal. Galvanized steel maintains rust and corrosion-control. Coating adds durability and long-life cycle to steel, while reducing maintenance. Zinc is permanentlybonded in coated layers onto the steel surface. Use in outdoors, marine, and other industrial applications. Steel withstands harsh elements and abusive conditions. Choose this material if you wish to have magnetic accessories.
.080" Max-Duty Aluminum provides the strength of metal, yet never rusts. Aluminum withstands wash downs, harsh elements, abusive conditions, and feature good chemical, abrasion, and impact resistance. Aluminum is excellent for indoor and outdoor usage, making it ideal for a wide variety of industrial strength applications.
Ultra-lightweight properties combine with high-strength, rugged, engineering to make this composite aluminum sign extremely durable – enabling it to withstand tough conditions both indoors and out. Material is 40% lighter than solid aluminum, yet maintains the same durability, stiffness, and rigidity. Pricing shown is for unframed material board only. For framed options and additional components, contact us for a quote.