POSTER PAD™ Safety Posters
Update your message monthly with 12 full-color posters to reinforce key safety concepts.
- Topics include: Safety Guidelines, Forklift Safety, Spill Response, Housekeeping & Hygiene, Fire Prevention, Lockout/Tagout, Heat Stress, PPE
- Each poster has a decorative border to match each month of the year
- Post on walls in key locations to provide a daily visual reminder
- Support and spread the program message
- Printed with color and graphic images
- Laminated, durable, flexible plastic
Safety Poster: Hazardous Material Identification Guide
Critical hazardous materials classification information is available at glance.
Safety Poster: Right-To-Know Hazardous Chemicals Rating Chart
Lists 325 most commonly used chemicals with their respective standard NFPA hazard ratings.
Safety Posters: Safety Is The Priority - Quality Is The Standard - Accidents Are Preventable
Make it clear to employees how important safety and quality are to your business.
Safety Posters: Heat Stress
Don't let the stress of heat cause accidents and health issues for your team.
Capture attention with large graphics and full color quality images.
Fire Safety Sign: Fire Extinguisher
Always make sure personnel knows where the fire extinguisher is in case of an emergency
Keep the safety message fresh each month.
Communicate safety in a positive way! Attention-getting posters are designed for your employees to see and read that working safely is a top priority. It only takes about 5 minutes to replace a poser per month. Remind workers of the safety habit with changeable, thematic full-color poster to reinforce key safety concepts.
- Safety Guidelines and Behavior
- Forklift Safety
- Spill Response
- Good housekeeping & Hygiene
- Fire Extinguisher & Fire Prevention
- Heat Stress
- Protective Glove
- Eye Protection
Encourage your employees to pay attention to safety with a new message each month.
Pad includes twelve 12” x18” posters in a pad – printed on durable PF-Cardstock (all poly, waterproof) material.