OSHA Danger Ladder Shield™ Wraps: Confined Space
Block unauthorized access to a confined space by way of a ladder with Ladder Shield™ Wraps
- Use in confined spaces to prevent unauthorized personnel from ladder access
- Combination of OSHA header with graphics quickly conveys the confined space message
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Newer ANSI-style signs and labels are gaining in popularity and are recognized by OSHA as an acceptable safety notification device
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Custom Permit Holder Board
Whatever you want, you got it.... one of the many perks of creating your own board.
OSHA Danger Manhole Warning Barrier™: Confined Space - Entry Permit Required
Block access with DANGER message and restrict entry by requiring permit.
Confined Space Permits: Checklist
Checklist provides a list of procedures to follow in relation to confined space areas.
OSHA Caution Safety Labels: Confined Space - Enter By Permit Only
Restrict entry into a confined space by posting the Caution label in conspicuous areas.
OSHA Danger Manhole Warning Barrier™: Confined Space - Hazadous Atmosphere - Air Supply Respiration Required For Entry
This sign indicates a hazardous environment so only authorized workers should have access.
OSHA Danger Manhole Warning Barrier™: Confined Space - Permit Required
Designed in an octagon shape like a stop sign, to discourage unauthorized entry.
Install over fixed ladders attached to the outside of a confined space to prevent someone from climbing into the enclosed area, such as the entry of tanks, vessels, pipes, and dikes.
Large, bold safety message with graphic is printed on strong, yet flexible 10-oz. reinforced vinyl with metal grommets at the ends. When not in use, wrap rolls or folds up into compact size for storage. Dimensions: 87"H x 13"W. The finished in-place look measures approximately 42" x 13".
Easy to use:
• Place wrap over the rungs of the ladder at eye level.
• Set the wrap so that it evenly covers the front and back of the ladder rungs. (Depending on rung spacing, it should cover 3 to 4 steps.)
• Secure the wrap at the bottom with a padlock through the metal grommets to prevent removal.
Ladder Shield™ Wrap Kit includes:
1 – Ladder Shield™ Wrap
1 – Padlock with key
Ladder Shield™ Wraps are available in custom legends. Please contact us for a quote, and refer to part number KLB755 for a kit and KLB655 for wrap only.