TRAINING - Confined Spaces
Provide employees training on the important safety measures for confined space.
Selected Material Details
OSHA Danger Manhole Warning Barrier™: Confined Space - Hazadous Atmosphere - Air Supply Respiration Required For Entry
Digi-Day® Electronic Scoreboards: Pride in Safety _Days Without A Lost Time Accident (Canadian)
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign - Authorized Personnel Only
BIGSigns™ Safety Sign: Entrance
Confined Space Safety Training Program
Provide employees training, risk understanding, and learning of important safety measures for confined space environments.
The program helps you comply with OSHA's confined space training requirements. It provides an important training foundation for anyone with the potential to encounter a permit space. The program explains:
- Entry procedures and permits
- Participating personnel responsibilities
- Need for personal protective equipment
- Use of environmental monitoring equipment
- To recognize potential hazards and use control, safe-work practices
- Designate proper areas identified with signs and labels.
• Instructor's guide
• Trainer Tools CD
• Awareness Poster
• Wallet card sheet (perforated for 10 cards)
• Employee Handbooks (11)
DVD includes: review of key topics, messages for and commentary from industry professionals; and 10-question interactive quiz with "remediation" video - correct answer confirmed by additional info and incorrect response followed by previously shown material illustrating the correct answer.